Purchasing Card Training Quiz
Thank you for taking part in this quiz for the Purchasing Card (P-Card) program. This annual quiz is mandatory for each cardholder. This activity shouldn’t take longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete. There are 20 questions on the quiz and a score of at least 75% is required to pass the certification.
* If you are charged sales tax when making a purchase, you should:
* Which of the following is a reason your P-Card may be declining?
* A payment to Professional Registration to obtain a license for another State agency is an allowable purchase on the P-Card.
* Cash advances are always an unallowable P-Card purchase.
* The P-Card program is NOT intended to:
* You need to make a purchase for $2,000. Your total credit limit is $5,000, but your per transaction limit is $1,000, so you tell the merchant to divide the purchase into two payments. Is this a violation of policy?
* P-Card purchases from vendors outside of the United States do not require the cardholder to request any additional approvals.
* The P-Card Policy allows cardholders to use their P-Card to make personal purchases as long as they reimburse those purchases.
* How long should a terminated cardholder's account remain open?
* You are about to make a purchase and discover that your P-Card is missing. What should you do?
* What will you do with your PCard once you leave your job?
* Only the authorized cardholder may use the P-card.
* Which item would you need to obtain a receipt for if paying with your P-Card?
* The purchasing card program is intended to:
* Why should the decision to use the P-Card take place at the time of the purchase versus being direct billed?
* Who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that a P-Card purchase is in compliance with policy?
* If a transacton receipt for a purchase has been lost, what should you do?
* Your P-Card may be declined due to an outstanding past due balance which resulted in suspension of the card.
* When you receive your statement, you should:
* Cardholders should submit their reconciled statement/receipts to their supervisor within how many days of receipt?