Purchasing Card Training Quiz
Thank you for taking part in this quiz for the Purchasing Card (P-Card) program. This annual quiz is mandatory for each cardholder. This activity shouldn’t take longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete. There are 20 questions on the quiz and a score of at least 75% is required to pass the certification.
* You need to make a purchase for $2,000. Your total credit limit is $5,000, but your per transaction limit is $1,000, so you tell the merchant to divide the purchase into two payments. Is this a violation of policy?
* If you are charged sales tax when making a purchase, you should:
* A payment to Professional Registration to obtain a license for another State agency is an allowable purchase on the P-Card.
* Cash advances are always an unallowable P-Card purchase.
* The P-Card program is NOT intended to:
* What is a P-Card?
* P-Card purchases from vendors outside of the United States do not require the cardholder to request any additional approvals.
* Which of the following is a reason your P-Card may be declining?
* You are about to make a purchase and discover that your P-Card is missing. What should you do?
* How long should a terminated cardholder's account remain open?
* You are making hotel reservations and a copy of your P-Card is required. What should you do?
* Your co-worker needs to make a purchase for the office. Since he doesn't have a P-Card, you should lend him yours.
* Who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that a P-Card purchase is in compliance with policy?
* Which item would you need to obtain a receipt for if paying with your P-Card?
* The purchasing card program is intended to:
* Why should the decision to use the P-Card take place at the time of the purchase versus being direct billed?
* If a transacton receipt for a purchase has been lost, what should you do?
* You are trying to make a purchase but your P-Card is declining. You know that you have not exceeded your per transaction limit, but you think that you might be close to surpassing your monthly credit limit. What should you do?
* Your P-Card may be declined due to an outstanding past due balance which resulted in suspension of the card.
* When you receive your statement, you should: