Purchasing Card Training Quiz
Thank you for taking part in this quiz for the Purchasing Card (P-Card) program. This annual quiz is mandatory for each cardholder. This activity shouldn’t take longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete. There are 20 questions on the quiz and a score of at least 75% is required to pass the certification.
* Surcharge or convenience fees are allowed on the P-Card, but should be rare and based on extenuating circumstances.
* Which of the following is an allowable purchase of the P-card?
* Your purchasing card has a single transaction limit of $10,000 and a credit limit of $25,000 that allows the purchases of goods or services over the procurement threshold. Since the limits are higher, it is appropriate for you to purchase a car without obtaining the proper bids.
* Which of the following expenses is an allowable purchase using a P-Card?
* Which of the following taxes is the P-Card exempt from?
* P-Card purchases from vendors outside of the United States do not require the cardholder to request any additional approvals.
* The P-Card program is NOT intended to:
* Your son needs a book for school. You are having financial problems and you don't think your supervisor normally reviews your statements or receipts. So, you decide to use the P-Card to pay for the book. Which of the following is accurate:
* UMB's Security Team contacts you via phone about an unusual transaction for your account. What information should be supplied to the agent?
* You recently got married and your legal name changed; however, your card is still listed under your maiden name. You should:
* Which of the following is not a violation of the state's P-Card Policy:
* Which of the following are procedures to identify or prevent inappropriate transactions:
* What information should your receipt/invoice contain?
* If a transacton receipt for a purchase has been lost, what should you do?
* Receipts are required when:
* Why should the decision to use the P-Card take place at the time of the purchase versus being direct billed?
* The purchasing card program is intended to:
* Past Due P-Card Accounts:
* Which of the following is NOT a requirement of the cardholder upon receiving their P-Card statement?
* An account statement is received at the end of the billing cycle. You notice a charge that is not familiar. What should you do?